Given that I have three kids, it can be a hassle having to ask them each and every time they are still out of the house where they are at the moment. There are instances when they even refuse to tell me where they are since they are busy hanging out with their friends or boyfriends. Any paranoid father would be furious whenever this happens.
To save me from the frequent calls and the effort to get in touch with them, I simply installed Zoombak locators for each of their rides so I would know their current location. This way, I would be informed whether they are safe or are simply in their friend’s house. It makes parenting much easier to handle this way, taking advantage of what technology has to offer.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, April 19th, 2012 and is filed under GPS.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- I’m Ready For Anything With My Bear Grylls Survival Knife
- A Maxpedition Versipack is Great for Hiking This Summer
- A SE CC4580 Military Prismatic Sighting Compass Helps Me Keep From Getting Lost
- A Camelback Water Bottle Gives Me the Water that I Need While Hiking
- A Blackhawk Hydration Pack is Great for Hiking
- Proper Hiking Equipment Can Mean a Much Safer Hiking Trip
- Keeping the Items I Need in My Tactical Backpack
- Prepared for a Hot Summer with a Hydration Pack
- Keeping a Neck Knife with Me when Camping
- A Wrist Compass Keeps Me from Getting Lost