Given that I have three kids, it can be a hassle having to ask them each and every time they are still out of the house where they are at the moment. There are instances when they even refuse to tell me where they are since they are busy hanging out with their friends or boyfriends. Any paranoid father would be furious whenever this happens.
To save me from the frequent calls and the effort to get in touch with them, I simply installed Zoombak locators for each of their rides so I would know their current location. This way, I would be informed whether they are safe or are simply in their friend’s house. It makes parenting much easier to handle this way, taking advantage of what technology has to offer.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, April 19th, 2012 and is filed under GPS.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Why Many Backpackers are Switching to Internal Frame Backpacks
- The Sturdiness of an African Walking Stick
- What You Should Put in Your Hiking Backpack
- Why I Never Go in the Woods Without My Princeton Tec Headlamps
- Purchasing a New Backpack Hydration System
- Keeping Your Hands Free with a Pelican Backpack
- Using a Midland Two Way Radio to Keep Track of the Kids Around the Campground
- Watching Birds with Alpen Binoculars
- Choosing from Backpacking Backpacks
- Keeping Liquid in a Bota Bag