Given that I have three kids, it can be a hassle having to ask them each and every time they are still out of the house where they are at the moment. There are instances when they even refuse to tell me where they are since they are busy hanging out with their friends or boyfriends. Any paranoid father would be furious whenever this happens.
To save me from the frequent calls and the effort to get in touch with them, I simply installed Zoombak locators for each of their rides so I would know their current location. This way, I would be informed whether they are safe or are simply in their friend’s house. It makes parenting much easier to handle this way, taking advantage of what technology has to offer.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, April 19th, 2012 and is filed under GPS.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Hiking Sticks Can Be Helpful on More Challenging Hikes
- Bringing a Camping Backpack to a Music Festival
- A Molle Gear Backpack is Perfect for Carrying a Large Amount of Things
- Trekking Poles for Easier Times Hiking
- Why Any Hiker Should Have a Hiking Backpack
- An Alps Mountaineering Weekender Seat Keeps Me from Sitting in the Dirt
- Backpacking Bags Must Be Comfortable and Capable of Carrying a Large Amount of Gear
- How Useful a Push Beach Cart Can Be
- Hanging a Hammock with Hammock Suspension Options
- Closing a Lockback Knife is Quick and Easy