Given that I have three kids, it can be a hassle having to ask them each and every time they are still out of the house where they are at the moment. There are instances when they even refuse to tell me where they are since they are busy hanging out with their friends or boyfriends. Any paranoid father would be furious whenever this happens.
To save me from the frequent calls and the effort to get in touch with them, I simply installed Zoombak locators for each of their rides so I would know their current location. This way, I would be informed whether they are safe or are simply in their friend’s house. It makes parenting much easier to handle this way, taking advantage of what technology has to offer.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, April 19th, 2012 and is filed under GPS.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- How Useful a Push Beach Cart Can Be
- Hanging a Hammock with Hammock Suspension Options
- Closing a Lockback Knife is Quick and Easy
- Bringing Hiking Tents for Overnight Hikes
- Comfortable Nights in the Tent with Tent Accessories
- Outdoor Summer Cooking with a Barbeque Grill
- Viewing My Garden from Metal Garden Chairs
- A Propane Fire Pit Looks Nice on Our Covered Deck
- A Square Fire Pit Cover Keeps My Fire Pit from Filling Up with Rain Water
- Outdoor Speakers Can Make Your Summer a Bit More Fun