Given that I have three kids, it can be a hassle having to ask them each and every time they are still out of the house where they are at the moment. There are instances when they even refuse to tell me where they are since they are busy hanging out with their friends or boyfriends. Any paranoid father would be furious whenever this happens.
To save me from the frequent calls and the effort to get in touch with them, I simply installed Zoombak locators for each of their rides so I would know their current location. This way, I would be informed whether they are safe or are simply in their friend’s house. It makes parenting much easier to handle this way, taking advantage of what technology has to offer.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, April 19th, 2012 and is filed under GPS.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- A Machete is Perfect for Hacking Through the Forest
- I Like to Relax in My Slumberjack Sleeping Bag and Stare at the Night Sky
- Purchasing a Dome Tent for Our Camping Trip
- I Take A Dry Bag With Me On Hiking Trips
- Little Donny Is Afraid of the Dark, but a Coleman Lantern Quells His Fears
- When I Pack My Hiking Gear, I’m Prepared for Anything on My Hiking Trip
- I Love Taking My Cooler Bag On Road Trips
- When It Comes to Outdoor Gear, I Have it All
- I Always Bring Outdoor Survival Equipment With Me On Hikes
- Since I Have a Coleman Instant Shelter, I Don’t Care if We Get Rained on