It has been a long time since I went camping last, probably when I was still a kid. The guy that I was seeing had a son from a previous relationship and was taking him out for the weekend to go camping. The little boy insisted that I come, and I was touched that he did not at all think of me as the evil girl that his dad was dating.
I made sure that I would be ready for anything so I would not keep them or get in their way. The organized person that I am, I immediately listed down the things I need for the weekend and looked for the properly sized camping backpacks that I have in my cabinet. I know all of us would have a great time, and this would be a good opportunity for me to get to know the little kid.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Wednesday, August 1st, 2012 and is filed under Backpack.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- What I Keep in My Hiking Backpack
- A Couple of Hiking Compasses for My Little Adventurers
- Having the Right Hiking Gear is Important
- Always Prepared with a Waterproof Flashlight
- Equipped with a Hiking Stick
- A Hiking Staff to Help Make Hikes a Little Bit Easier
- The Basic Disaster Kit for my Area
- The Child Learns to Read a Lensatic Compass
- The Very Best Butane Stove…
- A Cozy Slumberjack Sleeping Bag Sounds Great for Cold Nights