It has been a long time since I went camping last, probably when I was still a kid. The guy that I was seeing had a son from a previous relationship and was taking him out for the weekend to go camping. The little boy insisted that I come, and I was touched that he did not at all think of me as the evil girl that his dad was dating.
I made sure that I would be ready for anything so I would not keep them or get in their way. The organized person that I am, I immediately listed down the things I need for the weekend and looked for the properly sized camping backpacks that I have in my cabinet. I know all of us would have a great time, and this would be a good opportunity for me to get to know the little kid.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Wednesday, August 1st, 2012 and is filed under Backpack.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- I’m Ready For Anything With My Bear Grylls Survival Knife
- A Maxpedition Versipack is Great for Hiking This Summer
- A SE CC4580 Military Prismatic Sighting Compass Helps Me Keep From Getting Lost
- A Camelback Water Bottle Gives Me the Water that I Need While Hiking
- A Blackhawk Hydration Pack is Great for Hiking
- Proper Hiking Equipment Can Mean a Much Safer Hiking Trip
- Keeping the Items I Need in My Tactical Backpack
- Prepared for a Hot Summer with a Hydration Pack
- Keeping a Neck Knife with Me when Camping
- A Wrist Compass Keeps Me from Getting Lost