It has been a long time since I went camping last, probably when I was still a kid. The guy that I was seeing had a son from a previous relationship and was taking him out for the weekend to go camping. The little boy insisted that I come, and I was touched that he did not at all think of me as the evil girl that his dad was dating.
I made sure that I would be ready for anything so I would not keep them or get in their way. The organized person that I am, I immediately listed down the things I need for the weekend and looked for the properly sized camping backpacks that I have in my cabinet. I know all of us would have a great time, and this would be a good opportunity for me to get to know the little kid.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Wednesday, August 1st, 2012 and is filed under Backpack.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- My 8 Person Tent Is Weather-Proof
- Folding Camping Chairs Hold My Favorite Beverages
- Relax in the Rain with a Sport Brella Umbrella
- A Camping Knife Is Useful For Overnight Camping Trips
- Finding Komperdell Trekking Poles Parts to Repair My Trekking Poles
- Fenix Lights are Perfect for Me to Use Outdoors
- Always Set with Mountain House Backpacking Food
- An Alpen 10×32 Monocular Gives Me a Great View While Hiking
- A Wooden Hiking Staff Will Be Perfect for Hiking this Year
- A Camping Hammock is the Only Thing I Sleep in While Camping