It has been a long time since I went camping last, probably when I was still a kid. The guy that I was seeing had a son from a previous relationship and was taking him out for the weekend to go camping. The little boy insisted that I come, and I was touched that he did not at all think of me as the evil girl that his dad was dating.
I made sure that I would be ready for anything so I would not keep them or get in their way. The organized person that I am, I immediately listed down the things I need for the weekend and looked for the properly sized camping backpacks that I have in my cabinet. I know all of us would have a great time, and this would be a good opportunity for me to get to know the little kid.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Wednesday, August 1st, 2012 and is filed under Backpack.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- A Cool Camo Tent is Exactly What My Father Asked For
- Lightening the Load with Hiking Daypacks
- Why You Might Need a Hydration Backpack
- Hiking Tents During Camping-Hiking Combination Trips
- Hiking Stoves Help to Replenish Your Energy
- Getting a New Backpacking Backpack for Christmas
- A Gear Bag Makes it Easy for Me to Take Things with Me Wherever I Go
- A Pop Up Canopy Tent is Perfect for Being Outside on Rainy Days
- Why Many Backpackers are Switching to Internal Frame Backpacks
- The Sturdiness of an African Walking Stick