It has been a long time since I went camping last, probably when I was still a kid. The guy that I was seeing had a son from a previous relationship and was taking him out for the weekend to go camping. The little boy insisted that I come, and I was touched that he did not at all think of me as the evil girl that his dad was dating.
I made sure that I would be ready for anything so I would not keep them or get in their way. The organized person that I am, I immediately listed down the things I need for the weekend and looked for the properly sized camping backpacks that I have in my cabinet. I know all of us would have a great time, and this would be a good opportunity for me to get to know the little kid.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Wednesday, August 1st, 2012 and is filed under Backpack.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Why Folding Walking Sticks Are Perfect for an Aged Hiker like Me
- My Hiking Backpack Has Compartments For Everything
- Hiking Equipment Is Important For Safety
- Backpacking Backpacks Hold All Of My Gear Effortlessly
- Eureka Tents Are Great For Late-Night Poker
- A Hiking Backpack Works Well For Long Hikes
- Thinking Hard about Hiking Safety
- Hiking Gear for a Better Overall Hike
- Huntsman Knives Are a Hunting Helper
- Dehydrated Food For Emergency Includes Some Tasty Treats