It has been a long time since I went camping last, probably when I was still a kid. The guy that I was seeing had a son from a previous relationship and was taking him out for the weekend to go camping. The little boy insisted that I come, and I was touched that he did not at all think of me as the evil girl that his dad was dating.
I made sure that I would be ready for anything so I would not keep them or get in their way. The organized person that I am, I immediately listed down the things I need for the weekend and looked for the properly sized camping backpacks that I have in my cabinet. I know all of us would have a great time, and this would be a good opportunity for me to get to know the little kid.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Wednesday, August 1st, 2012 and is filed under Backpack.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Hiking Sticks Can Be Helpful on More Challenging Hikes
- Bringing a Camping Backpack to a Music Festival
- A Molle Gear Backpack is Perfect for Carrying a Large Amount of Things
- Trekking Poles for Easier Times Hiking
- Why Any Hiker Should Have a Hiking Backpack
- An Alps Mountaineering Weekender Seat Keeps Me from Sitting in the Dirt
- Backpacking Bags Must Be Comfortable and Capable of Carrying a Large Amount of Gear
- How Useful a Push Beach Cart Can Be
- Hanging a Hammock with Hammock Suspension Options
- Closing a Lockback Knife is Quick and Easy