It has been a long time since I went camping last, probably when I was still a kid. The guy that I was seeing had a son from a previous relationship and was taking him out for the weekend to go camping. The little boy insisted that I come, and I was touched that he did not at all think of me as the evil girl that his dad was dating.
I made sure that I would be ready for anything so I would not keep them or get in their way. The organized person that I am, I immediately listed down the things I need for the weekend and looked for the properly sized camping backpacks that I have in my cabinet. I know all of us would have a great time, and this would be a good opportunity for me to get to know the little kid.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Wednesday, August 1st, 2012 and is filed under Backpack.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- A Machete is Perfect for Hacking Through the Forest
- I Like to Relax in My Slumberjack Sleeping Bag and Stare at the Night Sky
- Purchasing a Dome Tent for Our Camping Trip
- I Take A Dry Bag With Me On Hiking Trips
- Little Donny Is Afraid of the Dark, but a Coleman Lantern Quells His Fears
- When I Pack My Hiking Gear, I’m Prepared for Anything on My Hiking Trip
- I Love Taking My Cooler Bag On Road Trips
- When It Comes to Outdoor Gear, I Have it All
- I Always Bring Outdoor Survival Equipment With Me On Hikes
- Since I Have a Coleman Instant Shelter, I Don’t Care if We Get Rained on