My grandmother regularly invites us to her house during Sundays so we can all meet together as a clan. It has always been a tradition ever since I was a little kid. This was my grandmother’s way of making sure the family remains close and intact. With so many things going on in our lives, we needed someone to remind us all what must be prioritized in life.
I always make it a point that I come over early to her house so I can help her out and also learn a few of her recipes all at the same time. I also help out setting up everything in the backyard. My cousins and I would be in charge of setting up the folding table and chairs, and make sure that the buffet table is ready for grandmother’s dishes. There is definitely no other thing better than grandmother’s food during these gatherings.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, May 7th, 2012 and is filed under Gear.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Saving a Little Space with a Titanium Spork
- A Hiking Backpack Makes it Easy to Pack Everything for a Camping Trip
- Finding the Right Backpacking Equipment
- Using My Gerber Gator Combo Axe to Chop Wood
- What to Put in Your Hiking Backpacks
- Buying My First Backpacking Backpack
- What I Keep in My Hiking Backpack
- A Couple of Hiking Compasses for My Little Adventurers
- Having the Right Hiking Gear is Important
- Always Prepared with a Waterproof Flashlight