My grandmother regularly invites us to her house during Sundays so we can all meet together as a clan. It has always been a tradition ever since I was a little kid. This was my grandmother’s way of making sure the family remains close and intact. With so many things going on in our lives, we needed someone to remind us all what must be prioritized in life.
I always make it a point that I come over early to her house so I can help her out and also learn a few of her recipes all at the same time. I also help out setting up everything in the backyard. My cousins and I would be in charge of setting up the folding table and chairs, and make sure that the buffet table is ready for grandmother’s dishes. There is definitely no other thing better than grandmother’s food during these gatherings.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, May 7th, 2012 and is filed under Gear.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- My 8 Person Tent Is Weather-Proof
- Folding Camping Chairs Hold My Favorite Beverages
- Relax in the Rain with a Sport Brella Umbrella
- A Camping Knife Is Useful For Overnight Camping Trips
- Finding Komperdell Trekking Poles Parts to Repair My Trekking Poles
- Fenix Lights are Perfect for Me to Use Outdoors
- Always Set with Mountain House Backpacking Food
- An Alpen 10×32 Monocular Gives Me a Great View While Hiking
- A Wooden Hiking Staff Will Be Perfect for Hiking this Year
- A Camping Hammock is the Only Thing I Sleep in While Camping