There are instances when I go with my office mates to go on various outdoor activities, depending on their mood. I try to make sure I can get to know everyone at work since I believe that I can build better rapport with them when I make the effort to get to find out more about them. In our line of work, survival is always about teamwork and being able to last out the pressures we encounter.
Since I always tend to suffer from the cold whenever we have trips, I have already purchased myself these fleece sleeping bags to make myself more comfortable every time we go on trips. This makes it much easier for me to sleep right away instead of having to freeze myself in the cold outside. This way, I would have uninterrupted sleep enough to get me the energy ahead the following day.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, May 29th, 2012 and is filed under Gear.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- What I Put in My Hiking Backpack
- A Field Bag Packed with Gear
- A Geigerrig Hydration Backpack is Perfect for Especially Long Hikes
- Prepared for the Weather with a Backpack Rain Cover
- Planning Ahead with Hiking Backpacks
- A Cool Camo Tent is Exactly What My Father Asked For
- Lightening the Load with Hiking Daypacks
- Why You Might Need a Hydration Backpack
- Hiking Tents During Camping-Hiking Combination Trips
- Hiking Stoves Help to Replenish Your Energy