For a chef like me, I can never really last it out when I would not be able to eat good food. For me food is not only something that I would eat to be able to survive. It must be something that I can enjoy and fully experience with much enthusiasm. If not all the calories I get to absorb are not well worth the trip to a fitness gym.
I always make sure that I bring along my propane camping stoves whenever my friends decide to go camping. This way I would volunteer myself to cook the food and take advantage of the wonderful ambiance of the outdoors. We only get to be here at the most once a month, so might as well find ways on how to make things more enjoyable and get to feast in the outdoors.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, June 28th, 2012 and is filed under Gear.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Saving a Little Space with a Titanium Spork
- A Hiking Backpack Makes it Easy to Pack Everything for a Camping Trip
- Finding the Right Backpacking Equipment
- Using My Gerber Gator Combo Axe to Chop Wood
- What to Put in Your Hiking Backpacks
- Buying My First Backpacking Backpack
- What I Keep in My Hiking Backpack
- A Couple of Hiking Compasses for My Little Adventurers
- Having the Right Hiking Gear is Important
- Always Prepared with a Waterproof Flashlight