For a chef like me, I can never really last it out when I would not be able to eat good food. For me food is not only something that I would eat to be able to survive. It must be something that I can enjoy and fully experience with much enthusiasm. If not all the calories I get to absorb are not well worth the trip to a fitness gym.
I always make sure that I bring along my propane camping stoves whenever my friends decide to go camping. This way I would volunteer myself to cook the food and take advantage of the wonderful ambiance of the outdoors. We only get to be here at the most once a month, so might as well find ways on how to make things more enjoyable and get to feast in the outdoors.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, June 28th, 2012 and is filed under Gear.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- My 8 Person Tent Is Weather-Proof
- Folding Camping Chairs Hold My Favorite Beverages
- Relax in the Rain with a Sport Brella Umbrella
- A Camping Knife Is Useful For Overnight Camping Trips
- Finding Komperdell Trekking Poles Parts to Repair My Trekking Poles
- Fenix Lights are Perfect for Me to Use Outdoors
- Always Set with Mountain House Backpacking Food
- An Alpen 10×32 Monocular Gives Me a Great View While Hiking
- A Wooden Hiking Staff Will Be Perfect for Hiking this Year
- A Camping Hammock is the Only Thing I Sleep in While Camping