For a chef like me, I can never really last it out when I would not be able to eat good food. For me food is not only something that I would eat to be able to survive. It must be something that I can enjoy and fully experience with much enthusiasm. If not all the calories I get to absorb are not well worth the trip to a fitness gym.
I always make sure that I bring along my propane camping stoves whenever my friends decide to go camping. This way I would volunteer myself to cook the food and take advantage of the wonderful ambiance of the outdoors. We only get to be here at the most once a month, so might as well find ways on how to make things more enjoyable and get to feast in the outdoors.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, June 28th, 2012 and is filed under Gear.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- A Machete is Perfect for Hacking Through the Forest
- I Like to Relax in My Slumberjack Sleeping Bag and Stare at the Night Sky
- Purchasing a Dome Tent for Our Camping Trip
- I Take A Dry Bag With Me On Hiking Trips
- Little Donny Is Afraid of the Dark, but a Coleman Lantern Quells His Fears
- When I Pack My Hiking Gear, I’m Prepared for Anything on My Hiking Trip
- I Love Taking My Cooler Bag On Road Trips
- When It Comes to Outdoor Gear, I Have it All
- I Always Bring Outdoor Survival Equipment With Me On Hikes
- Since I Have a Coleman Instant Shelter, I Don’t Care if We Get Rained on