For a chef like me, I can never really last it out when I would not be able to eat good food. For me food is not only something that I would eat to be able to survive. It must be something that I can enjoy and fully experience with much enthusiasm. If not all the calories I get to absorb are not well worth the trip to a fitness gym.
I always make sure that I bring along my propane camping stoves whenever my friends decide to go camping. This way I would volunteer myself to cook the food and take advantage of the wonderful ambiance of the outdoors. We only get to be here at the most once a month, so might as well find ways on how to make things more enjoyable and get to feast in the outdoors.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, June 28th, 2012 and is filed under Gear.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Keeping Your Hands Free with a Pelican Backpack
- Using a Midland Two Way Radio to Keep Track of the Kids Around the Campground
- Watching Birds with Alpen Binoculars
- Choosing from Backpacking Backpacks
- Keeping Liquid in a Bota Bag
- A Military Day Pack is Good for Hiking with the Kids
- Saving a Little Space with a Titanium Spork
- A Hiking Backpack Makes it Easy to Pack Everything for a Camping Trip
- Finding the Right Backpacking Equipment
- Using My Gerber Gator Combo Axe to Chop Wood