For a chef like me, I can never really last it out when I would not be able to eat good food. For me food is not only something that I would eat to be able to survive. It must be something that I can enjoy and fully experience with much enthusiasm. If not all the calories I get to absorb are not well worth the trip to a fitness gym.
I always make sure that I bring along my propane camping stoves whenever my friends decide to go camping. This way I would volunteer myself to cook the food and take advantage of the wonderful ambiance of the outdoors. We only get to be here at the most once a month, so might as well find ways on how to make things more enjoyable and get to feast in the outdoors.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, June 28th, 2012 and is filed under Gear.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Prepared for a Hot Summer with a Hydration Pack
- Keeping a Neck Knife with Me when Camping
- A Wrist Compass Keeps Me from Getting Lost
- Sleeping Bags are Necessary for Camping Trips
- Dealing with Personal Hygiene when Camping
- A Thermal Blanket Keeps Me Warm While Camping
- Hiking Daypacks Make it Simple to Carry Snacks and Other Items
- Carrying a Heavy Load with External Frame Packs
- Having an Emergency Disaster Plan Can Help You Be Ready for an Emergency
- A Camping Toaster Makes it So that I Can Have Eggs and Toast in the Morning