For a chef like me, I can never really last it out when I would not be able to eat good food. For me food is not only something that I would eat to be able to survive. It must be something that I can enjoy and fully experience with much enthusiasm. If not all the calories I get to absorb are not well worth the trip to a fitness gym.
I always make sure that I bring along my propane camping stoves whenever my friends decide to go camping. This way I would volunteer myself to cook the food and take advantage of the wonderful ambiance of the outdoors. We only get to be here at the most once a month, so might as well find ways on how to make things more enjoyable and get to feast in the outdoors.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, June 28th, 2012 and is filed under Gear.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Hiking Sticks Can Be Helpful on More Challenging Hikes
- Bringing a Camping Backpack to a Music Festival
- A Molle Gear Backpack is Perfect for Carrying a Large Amount of Things
- Trekking Poles for Easier Times Hiking
- Why Any Hiker Should Have a Hiking Backpack
- An Alps Mountaineering Weekender Seat Keeps Me from Sitting in the Dirt
- Backpacking Bags Must Be Comfortable and Capable of Carrying a Large Amount of Gear
- How Useful a Push Beach Cart Can Be
- Hanging a Hammock with Hammock Suspension Options
- Closing a Lockback Knife is Quick and Easy