For a chef like me, I can never really last it out when I would not be able to eat good food. For me food is not only something that I would eat to be able to survive. It must be something that I can enjoy and fully experience with much enthusiasm. If not all the calories I get to absorb are not well worth the trip to a fitness gym.
I always make sure that I bring along my propane camping stoves whenever my friends decide to go camping. This way I would volunteer myself to cook the food and take advantage of the wonderful ambiance of the outdoors. We only get to be here at the most once a month, so might as well find ways on how to make things more enjoyable and get to feast in the outdoors.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, June 28th, 2012 and is filed under Gear.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- What I Put in My Hiking Backpack
- A Field Bag Packed with Gear
- A Geigerrig Hydration Backpack is Perfect for Especially Long Hikes
- Prepared for the Weather with a Backpack Rain Cover
- Planning Ahead with Hiking Backpacks
- A Cool Camo Tent is Exactly What My Father Asked For
- Lightening the Load with Hiking Daypacks
- Why You Might Need a Hydration Backpack
- Hiking Tents During Camping-Hiking Combination Trips
- Hiking Stoves Help to Replenish Your Energy