For a chef like me, I can never really last it out when I would not be able to eat good food. For me food is not only something that I would eat to be able to survive. It must be something that I can enjoy and fully experience with much enthusiasm. If not all the calories I get to absorb are not well worth the trip to a fitness gym.
I always make sure that I bring along my propane camping stoves whenever my friends decide to go camping. This way I would volunteer myself to cook the food and take advantage of the wonderful ambiance of the outdoors. We only get to be here at the most once a month, so might as well find ways on how to make things more enjoyable and get to feast in the outdoors.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, June 28th, 2012 and is filed under Gear.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- A Cool Camo Tent is Exactly What My Father Asked For
- Lightening the Load with Hiking Daypacks
- Why You Might Need a Hydration Backpack
- Hiking Tents During Camping-Hiking Combination Trips
- Hiking Stoves Help to Replenish Your Energy
- Getting a New Backpacking Backpack for Christmas
- A Gear Bag Makes it Easy for Me to Take Things with Me Wherever I Go
- A Pop Up Canopy Tent is Perfect for Being Outside on Rainy Days
- Why Many Backpackers are Switching to Internal Frame Backpacks
- The Sturdiness of an African Walking Stick