The one thing I hate most about hiking is that I would have my entire body aching not because of the fact that I have to walk very far, but because I would have to carry tons of things that I would need to have with me. This can be such a hassle because I can no longer enjoy the journey itself because I just want to get to the final point so I can drop my bags.
It was only when another hiking enthusiast brought the idea of using a shelter tent instead that I was finally shed some light. I never thought that I can find something this lightweight I can bring for my hiking trips. Now things are more convenient whenever I have a trip coming up, and I can actually enjoy the actual hike from now on.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, July 20th, 2012 and is filed under Tents.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Seriously, get the Slumberjack Trail Tent 6
- What a Great Name – Big Agnes Sleeping Bag
- Staying Comfortable at Festivals with a Camping Air Mattress
- Fold in the Gerber Shovel
- Bugged? Mosquito Net Bed Canopy
- Reliable Tent with a Eureka Titan
- Bond with Your Kids Using a Chinook Sleeping Bag
- My Pocket Light
- Specialty Backpack
- What’s for Camp Dinner?