The one thing I hate most about hiking is that I would have my entire body aching not because of the fact that I have to walk very far, but because I would have to carry tons of things that I would need to have with me. This can be such a hassle because I can no longer enjoy the journey itself because I just want to get to the final point so I can drop my bags.
It was only when another hiking enthusiast brought the idea of using a shelter tent instead that I was finally shed some light. I never thought that I can find something this lightweight I can bring for my hiking trips. Now things are more convenient whenever I have a trip coming up, and I can actually enjoy the actual hike from now on.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, July 20th, 2012 and is filed under Tents.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- I’m Ready For Anything With My Bear Grylls Survival Knife
- A Maxpedition Versipack is Great for Hiking This Summer
- A SE CC4580 Military Prismatic Sighting Compass Helps Me Keep From Getting Lost
- A Camelback Water Bottle Gives Me the Water that I Need While Hiking
- A Blackhawk Hydration Pack is Great for Hiking
- Proper Hiking Equipment Can Mean a Much Safer Hiking Trip
- Keeping the Items I Need in My Tactical Backpack
- Prepared for a Hot Summer with a Hydration Pack
- Keeping a Neck Knife with Me when Camping
- A Wrist Compass Keeps Me from Getting Lost