The one thing I hate most about hiking is that I would have my entire body aching not because of the fact that I have to walk very far, but because I would have to carry tons of things that I would need to have with me. This can be such a hassle because I can no longer enjoy the journey itself because I just want to get to the final point so I can drop my bags.
It was only when another hiking enthusiast brought the idea of using a shelter tent instead that I was finally shed some light. I never thought that I can find something this lightweight I can bring for my hiking trips. Now things are more convenient whenever I have a trip coming up, and I can actually enjoy the actual hike from now on.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, July 20th, 2012 and is filed under Tents.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Having the Right Hiking Gear is Important
- Always Prepared with a Waterproof Flashlight
- Equipped with a Hiking Stick
- A Hiking Staff to Help Make Hikes a Little Bit Easier
- The Basic Disaster Kit for my Area
- The Child Learns to Read a Lensatic Compass
- The Very Best Butane Stove…
- A Cozy Slumberjack Sleeping Bag Sounds Great for Cold Nights
- Exasperated Parent Buys Internal Frame Backpack
- A 2 Person Elite Survival Kit for the Adults