The one thing I hate most about hiking is that I would have my entire body aching not because of the fact that I have to walk very far, but because I would have to carry tons of things that I would need to have with me. This can be such a hassle because I can no longer enjoy the journey itself because I just want to get to the final point so I can drop my bags.
It was only when another hiking enthusiast brought the idea of using a shelter tent instead that I was finally shed some light. I never thought that I can find something this lightweight I can bring for my hiking trips. Now things are more convenient whenever I have a trip coming up, and I can actually enjoy the actual hike from now on.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, July 20th, 2012 and is filed under Tents.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Saving a Little Space with a Titanium Spork
- A Hiking Backpack Makes it Easy to Pack Everything for a Camping Trip
- Finding the Right Backpacking Equipment
- Using My Gerber Gator Combo Axe to Chop Wood
- What to Put in Your Hiking Backpacks
- Buying My First Backpacking Backpack
- What I Keep in My Hiking Backpack
- A Couple of Hiking Compasses for My Little Adventurers
- Having the Right Hiking Gear is Important
- Always Prepared with a Waterproof Flashlight