The one thing I hate most about hiking is that I would have my entire body aching not because of the fact that I have to walk very far, but because I would have to carry tons of things that I would need to have with me. This can be such a hassle because I can no longer enjoy the journey itself because I just want to get to the final point so I can drop my bags.
It was only when another hiking enthusiast brought the idea of using a shelter tent instead that I was finally shed some light. I never thought that I can find something this lightweight I can bring for my hiking trips. Now things are more convenient whenever I have a trip coming up, and I can actually enjoy the actual hike from now on.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, July 20th, 2012 and is filed under Tents.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Hiking Sticks Can Be Helpful on More Challenging Hikes
- Bringing a Camping Backpack to a Music Festival
- A Molle Gear Backpack is Perfect for Carrying a Large Amount of Things
- Trekking Poles for Easier Times Hiking
- Why Any Hiker Should Have a Hiking Backpack
- An Alps Mountaineering Weekender Seat Keeps Me from Sitting in the Dirt
- Backpacking Bags Must Be Comfortable and Capable of Carrying a Large Amount of Gear
- How Useful a Push Beach Cart Can Be
- Hanging a Hammock with Hammock Suspension Options
- Closing a Lockback Knife is Quick and Easy