The one thing I hate most about hiking is that I would have my entire body aching not because of the fact that I have to walk very far, but because I would have to carry tons of things that I would need to have with me. This can be such a hassle because I can no longer enjoy the journey itself because I just want to get to the final point so I can drop my bags.
It was only when another hiking enthusiast brought the idea of using a shelter tent instead that I was finally shed some light. I never thought that I can find something this lightweight I can bring for my hiking trips. Now things are more convenient whenever I have a trip coming up, and I can actually enjoy the actual hike from now on.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, July 20th, 2012 and is filed under Tents.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Since I Have a Coleman Instant Shelter, I Don’t Care if We Get Rained on
- My Son Loves Using his Maxpedition Falcon-II Backpack for Hikes
- Why Folding Walking Sticks Are Perfect for an Aged Hiker like Me
- My Hiking Backpack Has Compartments For Everything
- Hiking Equipment Is Important For Safety
- Backpacking Backpacks Hold All Of My Gear Effortlessly
- Eureka Tents Are Great For Late-Night Poker
- A Hiking Backpack Works Well For Long Hikes
- Thinking Hard about Hiking Safety
- Hiking Gear for a Better Overall Hike