The one thing I hate most about hiking is that I would have my entire body aching not because of the fact that I have to walk very far, but because I would have to carry tons of things that I would need to have with me. This can be such a hassle because I can no longer enjoy the journey itself because I just want to get to the final point so I can drop my bags.
It was only when another hiking enthusiast brought the idea of using a shelter tent instead that I was finally shed some light. I never thought that I can find something this lightweight I can bring for my hiking trips. Now things are more convenient whenever I have a trip coming up, and I can actually enjoy the actual hike from now on.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, July 20th, 2012 and is filed under Tents.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Always Set with Mountain House Backpacking Food
- An Alpen 10×32 Monocular Gives Me a Great View While Hiking
- A Wooden Hiking Staff Will Be Perfect for Hiking this Year
- A Camping Hammock is the Only Thing I Sleep in While Camping
- Buying Hiking Gear Online to Find Great Prices
- I Am Careful to Take Emergency Food Bars When Hiking
- A 4×8 Grow Tent is Good for a Larger Number of Plants
- A Wrist Compass Keeps Me On Track On Hikes
- A Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad is Perfect for Keeping Cool on Hikes
- A Folding Camp Stool Makes it Comfortable to Sit Beside the Fire