The one thing I hate most about hiking is that I would have my entire body aching not because of the fact that I have to walk very far, but because I would have to carry tons of things that I would need to have with me. This can be such a hassle because I can no longer enjoy the journey itself because I just want to get to the final point so I can drop my bags.
It was only when another hiking enthusiast brought the idea of using a shelter tent instead that I was finally shed some light. I never thought that I can find something this lightweight I can bring for my hiking trips. Now things are more convenient whenever I have a trip coming up, and I can actually enjoy the actual hike from now on.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, July 20th, 2012 and is filed under Tents.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- A Machete is Perfect for Hacking Through the Forest
- I Like to Relax in My Slumberjack Sleeping Bag and Stare at the Night Sky
- Purchasing a Dome Tent for Our Camping Trip
- I Take A Dry Bag With Me On Hiking Trips
- Little Donny Is Afraid of the Dark, but a Coleman Lantern Quells His Fears
- When I Pack My Hiking Gear, I’m Prepared for Anything on My Hiking Trip
- I Love Taking My Cooler Bag On Road Trips
- When It Comes to Outdoor Gear, I Have it All
- I Always Bring Outdoor Survival Equipment With Me On Hikes
- Since I Have a Coleman Instant Shelter, I Don’t Care if We Get Rained on