I can never really understand why my brother is so hooked on mountaineering and hiking. Ever since we were in college, he focused on outdoor activities as a way for him to unwind and enjoy himself while I focused on cheer leading. He enjoyed being close to nature because he enjoys the views and sights, while I am not particularly open to these activities because I am quite conscious about getting scratches and bites.
When he celebrated his birthday the other month I asked him what he wanted to get for his birthday. Not being aware of the interests of outdoor fanatics like him, I had to get the information from his end. He asked for an Alps mountaineering Vertex 4 tent which I gladly got for him. While he always insist that I try to come with him, it would take more insistence before I can actually get myself to go.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, August 13th, 2012 and is filed under Tents.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- A SE CC4580 Military Prismatic Sighting Compass Helps Me Keep From Getting Lost
- A Camelback Water Bottle Gives Me the Water that I Need While Hiking
- A Blackhawk Hydration Pack is Great for Hiking
- Proper Hiking Equipment Can Mean a Much Safer Hiking Trip
- Keeping the Items I Need in My Tactical Backpack
- Prepared for a Hot Summer with a Hydration Pack
- Keeping a Neck Knife with Me when Camping
- A Wrist Compass Keeps Me from Getting Lost
- Sleeping Bags are Necessary for Camping Trips
- Dealing with Personal Hygiene when Camping