I can never really understand why my brother is so hooked on mountaineering and hiking. Ever since we were in college, he focused on outdoor activities as a way for him to unwind and enjoy himself while I focused on cheer leading. He enjoyed being close to nature because he enjoys the views and sights, while I am not particularly open to these activities because I am quite conscious about getting scratches and bites.
When he celebrated his birthday the other month I asked him what he wanted to get for his birthday. Not being aware of the interests of outdoor fanatics like him, I had to get the information from his end. He asked for an Alps mountaineering Vertex 4 tent which I gladly got for him. While he always insist that I try to come with him, it would take more insistence before I can actually get myself to go.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, August 13th, 2012 and is filed under Tents.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Having the Right Hiking Gear is Important
- Always Prepared with a Waterproof Flashlight
- Equipped with a Hiking Stick
- A Hiking Staff to Help Make Hikes a Little Bit Easier
- The Basic Disaster Kit for my Area
- The Child Learns to Read a Lensatic Compass
- The Very Best Butane Stove…
- A Cozy Slumberjack Sleeping Bag Sounds Great for Cold Nights
- Exasperated Parent Buys Internal Frame Backpack
- A 2 Person Elite Survival Kit for the Adults