I can never really understand why my brother is so hooked on mountaineering and hiking. Ever since we were in college, he focused on outdoor activities as a way for him to unwind and enjoy himself while I focused on cheer leading. He enjoyed being close to nature because he enjoys the views and sights, while I am not particularly open to these activities because I am quite conscious about getting scratches and bites.
When he celebrated his birthday the other month I asked him what he wanted to get for his birthday. Not being aware of the interests of outdoor fanatics like him, I had to get the information from his end. He asked for an Alps mountaineering Vertex 4 tent which I gladly got for him. While he always insist that I try to come with him, it would take more insistence before I can actually get myself to go.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, August 13th, 2012 and is filed under Tents.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- What I Put in My Hiking Backpack
- A Field Bag Packed with Gear
- A Geigerrig Hydration Backpack is Perfect for Especially Long Hikes
- Prepared for the Weather with a Backpack Rain Cover
- Planning Ahead with Hiking Backpacks
- A Cool Camo Tent is Exactly What My Father Asked For
- Lightening the Load with Hiking Daypacks
- Why You Might Need a Hydration Backpack
- Hiking Tents During Camping-Hiking Combination Trips
- Hiking Stoves Help to Replenish Your Energy