I can never really understand why my brother is so hooked on mountaineering and hiking. Ever since we were in college, he focused on outdoor activities as a way for him to unwind and enjoy himself while I focused on cheer leading. He enjoyed being close to nature because he enjoys the views and sights, while I am not particularly open to these activities because I am quite conscious about getting scratches and bites.
When he celebrated his birthday the other month I asked him what he wanted to get for his birthday. Not being aware of the interests of outdoor fanatics like him, I had to get the information from his end. He asked for an Alps mountaineering Vertex 4 tent which I gladly got for him. While he always insist that I try to come with him, it would take more insistence before I can actually get myself to go.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, August 13th, 2012 and is filed under Tents.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- A Machete is Perfect for Hacking Through the Forest
- I Like to Relax in My Slumberjack Sleeping Bag and Stare at the Night Sky
- Purchasing a Dome Tent for Our Camping Trip
- I Take A Dry Bag With Me On Hiking Trips
- Little Donny Is Afraid of the Dark, but a Coleman Lantern Quells His Fears
- When I Pack My Hiking Gear, I’m Prepared for Anything on My Hiking Trip
- I Love Taking My Cooler Bag On Road Trips
- When It Comes to Outdoor Gear, I Have it All
- I Always Bring Outdoor Survival Equipment With Me On Hikes
- Since I Have a Coleman Instant Shelter, I Don’t Care if We Get Rained on