I can never really understand why my brother is so hooked on mountaineering and hiking. Ever since we were in college, he focused on outdoor activities as a way for him to unwind and enjoy himself while I focused on cheer leading. He enjoyed being close to nature because he enjoys the views and sights, while I am not particularly open to these activities because I am quite conscious about getting scratches and bites.
When he celebrated his birthday the other month I asked him what he wanted to get for his birthday. Not being aware of the interests of outdoor fanatics like him, I had to get the information from his end. He asked for an Alps mountaineering Vertex 4 tent which I gladly got for him. While he always insist that I try to come with him, it would take more insistence before I can actually get myself to go.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, August 13th, 2012 and is filed under Tents.
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- An Alps Mountaineering Camp Chair for Scout Events
- Hiking with Alps Mountaineering Pads for Quality Rest
- What a Great Idea – the Coleman Dual Fuel Lantern
- We Found them! Eureka tents!
- Cold Camping with a Slumberjack Latitude 0 Sleeping Bag
- A Cool Coleman Lantern
- The Optimum Optimus Camp Stove
- The Prime Primus Stove
- Hey, Boo Boo! Browning Yellowstone Sleeping Bag!
- Lunar Primus Express Lander Camp Stove